Rafting & Rescue Training | Aaron and Zach's Mediocre Rafting Show
Zach, Aarron & Steve dig deep into the top of Rafting and Rescue training. They touch on the hard pressing questions like:
• Is it better to learn with "spinny" oars or oar-rights?
• What is a good schedule for a three-day training class?
• The difference between a rescue course aimed towards boaters verse a class for firefighters or EMTs.
The guys also get into the weeds with terminology. They work out what phases are used when you push or pull on the oars with you Bow pointed in different directions.
Gear Garage is for entertainment only. For formal training, check out:
• NWRC's Class III Saftey & Rescue Training
• Zach's online rowing course
• Guide School at Lake Tahoe Community College
• ARTA Guide School
⚙ CONSIDER SUPPORTING GEAR GARAGE:
• Become a Gear Garage member
• Support the show on Patreon
• Buy some Gear Garage merch