Bhutan is a little known Himalayan country sandwiched between India and China just East of Nepal. This country is separated by many river valleys and each has a great opportunity for rafting and kayaking.
Northwest Rafting Company (541) 450-9855 is an award-winning group of professional, well-trained guides that lead people down the most beautiful rivers in the world.
Note: Chhu is the word for river in Dzongka.
- Paro Chhu / Class III+ / 4.9 Miles / 49 fpm
- Druk Chhu / Class IV / 2 Miles / 158 fpm
- Upper Paro Chhu / Class IV+ / 6.2 Miles / 98.4 fpm
- Thimphu Chhu / Class III
- Upper Thimphu Chhu / Class IV+ / 3 Miles / 67.3 fpm
- Wang Chhu / Class V / 3 Miles / 56 fpm
- Mo Chhu Headwaters / Class V / 10 miles / 169 fpm
- Upper Mo Chhu / Class IV+ / 4 Miles / 70 fpm
- Lower Mo Chhu / Class II+ / 5.6 Miles / 26 fpm
- Upper Pho Chhu / Class IV / 4.1 Miles / 58 fpm
- Lower Pho Chhu / Class III+ / 5.25 Miles / 35 fpm
- Puna Tseng Chhu / Class IV+
- Lower Dang Chhu / Class IV+ / 3.7 Miles / 102 fpm
- Upper Mangde Chhu / Class IV
- Mangde Chhu / Ema Datsi Canyon / Class IV++
- Lower Chamkhar Chhu / Class III
- Upper Chamkhar Chhu / Class IV
- Tang Chhu
- Kuri Chhu
- Drangme Chhu / Class V